Recipes for Kathal Masala
Tender Jack Fruit Pieces — Two cups
- Onion – One and a halflarge, chopped
- Curds – 1 1/2 cups
- Oil — 1/2 cup
- Bay Leaves — One to two
- Turmeric Powder — 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Powder — 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – Two tblsp, chopped
- Salt in order to taste
- Grind to some Paste:
- Garlic — 6 cloves
- Ginger – 1 ” piece
- Green Chillies – Two (optional)
- Dry roast and Powder:
- Cloves – Three
- Cardamoms – 2 small
- Cinnamon – 1 ” piece
- Coriander Seeds — 2 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds — 1/2 teaspoon
How to make Kathal Masala
- Pressure prepare jack fruit pieces with some salt until gentle and hang aside.
- Heat oil, include bay leaves and chopped onion, fry till onion turns brown.
- Add ginger-garlic insert, stir fry for One to two minutes.
- Include chilli powder, turmeric powder and jack fruit pieces.
- Continue baking with regard to at some point, adding garam masala powder.
- Whenever masalas are well combined with jack fruit pieces, add curds outdone smooth.
- Include half the chopped coriander leaves, cover as well as simmer for at some point for gravy to create.
- Then add water if as well heavy.
- Remove from fireplace, garnish with the rest from the coriander leaves.
- Function hot with pulao or parathas.
Kathal Masala is ready to serve.