Recipes for juice
Juices are an excellent refreshment and 100% fruit juices are a smart addition to any well-balanced diet, providing vitamins and minerals like potassium, vitamin C and fol ate. Fruit juice is also a convenient way for adults and children to help reach the recommended number of daily servings of fruits and vegetables.Sponsored Links:
Orange Juice Cake Ingredients
1 pk Yellow cake mix
- 1 sm Vanilla instant pudding
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 c Oil
- 1 c Orange juice
- 1 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Margarine
- 1/4 c Orange juice
How to make Orange Juice Cake
- Mix cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil and orange juice together with electric mixer. Pour into greased 10 inch bundt pan sprinkled with chopped pecans. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Glaze: Boil ingredients for 2 minutes. Pour over warm cake in pan.
Orange Juice Cake is ready to serve.
Scrumptious Shrimp Scampi Linguine Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 48 large shrimp – peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Chardonnay)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup clam juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
How to make Scrumptious Shrimp Scampi Linguine
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Reserve 1 cup of the linguine cooking water, and drain pasta well in a colander set in the sink.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil together in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the red and yellow bell pepper and garlic until the peppers have softened, about 10 minutes. Stir in the shrimp, and cook and stir until the shrimp are opaque and pink, about 5 minutes. Remove the shrimp to a bowl and set aside, leaving the peppers and garlic in the skillet.
- Stir the wine, lemon juice, and clam juice into the skillet, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Mix in 2 more tablespoons of butter and 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil, and return the shrimp to the skillet. Stir in reserved pasta cooking water, cream, red pepper flakes, parsley, and sea salt. Add the cooked linguine, and toss lightly with the shrimp and sauce in the skillet. Simmer the mixture over medium-low heat for 5 minutes to let the pasta absorb some of the sauce, and serve hot.
- Scrumptious Shrimp Scampi Linguine is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr
Yield: 6 servings
Strawberry Lemon Trifle Ingredients
4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup nonfat lemon yogurt
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon white grape juice or water
- 1 (10 inch) prepared angel food cake
How to make Strawberry Lemon Trifle
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt. Add the milk, pudding mix and lemon peel; beat until smooth.
- In a blender, process 1/2 cup strawberries and grape juice until smooth.
- Tear cake into 1-in. cubes; place a third in a trifle bowl or 3-qt. serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture and half of the remaining strawberries. Drizzle with half of the strawberry sauce. Repeat. Top with remaining cake and pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Strawberry Lemon Trifle is ready to serve.
Yield 14 servings
Tomato Celery Juice Ingredients:
- 3 to 4 carrots
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 ribs celery
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
How to make Tomato Celery Juice:
Wash the tomato, carrots, and celery. Put them and the parsley through a juicer. Transfer to a glass and serve immediately.
Pineapple Juice Ingredients:
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup cranberries
How to make Pineapple Juice:
In a punch bowl, combine cranberry juice and pineapple juice. Stir in pineapple tidbits and cranberries. Serve with ice.
Peach Juice Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 strips (1 inch long) lemon zest, plus juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ripe white nectarine
- 4 pounds ripe white peaches, peeled, halved, pitted, and cut into large chunks
- Cold Prosecco or club soda (optional)
How to make Peach Juice:
- Bring sugar, lemon zest, and 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a medium pot, stirring to dissolve sugar. Cook until a syrup forms, about 5 minutes. Reduce to a simmer. add nectarine; cook until syrup turns pale pink, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer nectarine to a plate to cool. Transfer syrup to an airtight container; refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Peel nectarine, and cut it into large chunks; discard pit. Transfer nectarine to a large bowl. Add peaches and lemon juice to bowl. Using your hands or a potato masher, mash to extract as much juice as possible. Lightly press through a sieve into another bowl; discard solids. Stir in cooled syrup. Juice can be refrigerated up to 3 days. Serve over ice with Prosecco or club soda if desired.
Sugarcane juice Ingredients:
- 1 cup rice
- 1/2 tea spn fenugreek seeds
- 1 cup fresh/frozen coconut
- 3/4 cup poha/avalakki
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugarcane juice
- 2 tbl spns jaggery
- 2 tbl spn cashew pieces (optional)
- 1/2 tea spn cardamom powder
- Sugarcane juice and jaggery needs to be adjusted according to taste and consistency.Ghee taste better than oil since these are sweet.
How to make Sugarcane juice:
- Soak rice and fenugreek seeds for about 4-5hrs.
- Soak the poha in juice for 5-6mins. Grind this with all other ingredients(except cashew, cardamom and ghee/oil) to a thick batter. Do not add water, if required, add extra juice. The consistency should be of idli batter.
- Mix chopped cashews in the batter and make appe immediately.
- Serve with asafoetida chutney or anything you like.
Carrot Juice Ingredients:
- 8 Large Fresh Cleaned Carrots
- 2 Large Fresh Peeled Oranges
- 1 Large Fresh Mint Sprig (Optional Garnish)
- Serving Size 1
- 127 Calories Per Serving
- 0 Grams Of Fat
How to make Carrot Juice:
To begin this wonderful recipe you will first need to take out your juicer and plug it in. Give the machine a quick once over to make sure it’s clean and sterile. Next peel both of your oranges and then set them aside. Moving forward, next you will want to thoroughly wash and rinse your carrots under cold running tap water. If your juicer isn’t particularly large, you may want to quarter your carrots in order to avoiding stressing your machine. Finally you will want to put a tall glass under your juice spout. With your juicer turned on, you can now begin feeding in your carrots one by one, followed by both oranges. Depending on the freshness and moisture content of your produce, you many want to adjust your proportions accordingly. Once all of the juice has drained into your glass, give it a quick stir to make sure both of the ingredients are even and well distributed. As an optional garnish add one fresh mint sprig to your glass.
Baadaam Sharbat Ingredients:
- 1/2 kg almond (badam)
- 2 kg sugar
- 1 kg water
- 1 tsp saffron (kesar)
- 1 tsp green cardamom powder (hari elaichi)
- 1/2 tsp potassium meta bi sulphate
How to make badam ka sharbat:
- Soak badam in water for 8-10 hours.
- Peel the outer covering.
- Boil sugar, water, kesar and elaichi powder in it.
- Boil it to one sugar syrup strand.
- Let it cool, then add some syrup to badam and grind it to a fine paste.
- Add syrup and potassium meta bi sulphate to the above.
- Fill it in a bottle.
Angoor Sharbat Ingredients:
- 1/2 x 3-inch piece of Orange Zest
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Seeds (Elaichi)
- 4 whole Cloves (Lavang)
- 6 cup Grape Juice (Angoor Ka Raas)
- 1/4th cup Honey (Shahad)
- 3-inch piece of Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini) Stick
- 2 cup sparkling Water
How to make angoor sharbat:
- Tie the zest, cardamom seeds and cloves in a small piece of cheese cloth.
- Place the juice and honey in a large stainless steel pan and bring it to near the boiling point over moderate heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the spice bag and cinnamon stick, cover, and set aside until the juice has cooled to tepid.
- Remove the spice bag and cinnamon stick and chill.
- Add the water before serving.