Recipes for jelly
Mint Jelly Ingredients
1 1/2 cups packed fresh mint leaves and stems
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 drop green food color
- 3 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 (6 fluid ounce) container liquid pectin
How to make Mint Jelly
- Rinse off the mint leaves, and place them into a large saucepan. Crush with a potato masher or the bottom of a jar or glass. Add water, and bring the mint to a
boil. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes. Strain, and measure out
1 2/3 cups of the mint.
- Place 1 2/3 cups mint into a saucepan. Stir in the lemon juice and food coloring.
Mix in the sugar, and place the pan over high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Once the mixture is boiling, stir in the pectin. Boil the mixture for a full minute while
stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and skim foam off the top using a large metal
spoon. Transfer the mixture to hot sterile jars, and seal.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then carefully lower the jars into the pot using a holder. Leave a 2 inch space between the jars. Pour in more boiling water if necessary until the water level is at least 1 inch above the tops of the jars. Bring the water to a full boil, cover the pot, and process for 10 minutes.
Lamb Stew with Almonds and Apricots is ready to serve.
Trifle Recipe with Pudding Ingredients:
1 Sponge Cake
- 1 tin Pineapple Slices
- Pineapple 1 tsp Sugar Syrup
- 500 ml Milk Custard
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 / 2 Packet Jelly
- 1 tin Strawberries
How to make Trifle Recipe with Pudding
- Divide the cake Writing three round slices or 1 / 2 to 1 inch thickness EACH.
- According To prepare jelly instructions on the packet and transfer it into a bowl for serving.
- Also prepare custard into a bowl. It Should Be Thinner Than Normal custard.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator after jellyfish Has Been Set.
- Arrange single layer over the slice of cake or jelly.
- Sprinkle pineapple sugar syrup on the cake slice.
- Now put three or four pineapple slices on this.
- Pour custard over this liquid.
- Again place slice of cake.
- Repeat this process again.
- Spread sweetened cream all over it.
- Garnish with the fresh strawberries.
- Keep in refrigerator.
- Trifle Pudding is ready to serve.