2 packages raspberry gelatin powder
- Two cups boiling water
- 1 packet plain gelatin powder
- 1 cup cold water
- One and a halfcup half as well as half
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (canned)
How to make Jello Salad
- Dissolve One package raspberry gelatin in boiling water. Put in to Nine x Thirteen x 2-inch skillet. Cool till firm.
- Mix packet of unflavored gelatin with cold water; put aside.
- Blend half as well as half along with sugar in a soup pot; provide a boil. Remove from warmth.
- Include melted cream cheese to the half and half mixture, beat until really sleek.
- Add vanilla extract as well as un-processed gelatin mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Cool, after which put over the chilled coating. Cool until firm.
- Deplete blueberry fruit juice into a normal size bowl, set aside the actual blueberries. Add enough water in order to strawberry fruit juice to make Two cups liquid.
- Provide the blueberry juice to a steam. Include remaining raspberry gelatin package; stir till mixed. Awesome this mixture then stir within blueberries.
- Put this mix more than cheese layer as well as chill till company. Decorate with chopped up bananas and a few set aside blueberries if desired.
Jello Salad is ready to serve.