- Two cups diced fresh pineapple (regarding 1/2 pineapple)On Sale
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepperon Sale
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro or minton Sale
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (about Four)On Sale
- 1/4 cup minced seeded jalapeno chileson Sale
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juiceon Sale
- One and a halfteaspoon brown sugaron Sale
- Pinch of salton Sale
- Jamaican Vegetable Patties
- 2 to three tablespoons vegetable oilon Sale
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onionon Sale
- 3 cloves garlic, mincedon Sale
- 3 tablespoons jerk seasoningon Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon salton Sale
- 4 cups grated carrotson Sale
- Two cups frozen peas, thawedon Sale
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbson Sale
- 3 large eggson Sale
- 1/2 cup nonfat milkon Sale
How to make Jamaican Vegetable Patties
- To make Pineapple Salsa: Combine all elements; blend well. If making forward, include, and refrigerate. Serve from space temperature.
- To create Jamaican Vegetable Patties: Heat 1 tablespoon essential oil more than medium-high heat within large nonstick frying pan. Include onion, as well as cook, mixing often, Two to three minutes, until softened. Add garlic, jerk flavoring as well as salt; cook, stirring frequently, 30 in order to 60 seconds, until fragrant. Stir within carrots. Cover, decrease warmth to moderate and prepare 5 minutes, or till carrots are tender. Stir in peas, as well as cook One minute more. Move mixture in order to large bowl, and collapse in breadcrumbs.
- Place eggs as well as whole milk in dish, and take with each other. Stir in to carrot combination. Form into Twelve 3/4-inch-thick patties, using large 1/3 cup combination for every.
- Warmth 1 tablespoons essential oil over moderate warmth in large quality frying pan. Add 1 / 2 of patties, as well as cook about Five minutes upon each side till golden. Transfer patties to dish; keep warm. Repeat, including much more oil in order to pan if necessary. Function with salsa.
Jamaican Vegetable Patties is ready to serve.
Servings: Serves 6