One and a half (9-oz.) pkg. refrigerated uncooked cheese tortellini
- 28 pitted kalamata or even large ripe olives
- 1/2 cup purchased Italian salad dressing
- 14 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Twenty-eight cocktail toothpicks or 6-inch skewers
How to make Italian Tortellini Kabobs
- Cook tortellini in order to desired doneness because directed upon bundle. Drain; rinse with cold drinking water.
- In medium nonmetal bowl, combine prepared tortellini, olives as well as salad dressing. Refrigerate A couple of hours to marinate, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomato plants to tortellini combination; throw in order to layer. Upon each toothpick, at the same time thread Three tortellini, 1 olive as well as One tomato half.
- Serve immediately, or even cover loosely and refrigerate until helping time.
Italian Tortellini Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 35 minutes
Servings: 28 kabobs