Two tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- One and a halfsmall White Onion, chopped
- 3 Celery Stalks, chopped
- 1 (Twenty-eight ounces) can Whole Peeled Tomatoes, along with liquid
- 2 cups Cold Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Basil
- One and a half(15 ounces) can Chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 pound cooked Small Shape Pasta, drained
How to make Italian Style Soup
- Include olive oil to stockpot. Heat over moderate heat.
- Sauté onion and celery until gentle, regarding Five moments.
- Reduce heat in order to reduced.
- Add the tomatoes towards the stockpot with liquid.
- Break part tomatoes along with wood tea spoon. Mix in cold water. Simmer Ten minutes.
- Mix in the dried basil, chickpeas, as well as cooked entree
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Function warm.
Italian Style Soup is ready to serve.