Two pound. lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- One and a half cup finely crushed saltine crackers
- One and a half tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Two teaspoons instant minced onion
- One and a half tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder, if desired
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup water
How to make Italian-style Meatballs
- Heat stove in order to 450°F. Within food processor dish along with steel edge, mix just about all elements. Procedure till combination is actually well combined as well as smooth. Move in to approximately Eighty to 90 (1-inch) meatballs. Place on Two ungreased 15x10x1-inch cooking cookware. Make at 450°F. for Eight to ten minutes or until meatballs tend to be browned with no lengthier red within.
Italian-style Meatballs is ready to serve.