One and a half lb turkey Italian sausage links, reduce into 1-inch pieces
- Two cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup uncooked mostaccioli pasta (3 ounce)
- Two 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp fennel seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (28 ounce) whole peeled tomatoes with basil (Italian style), undrained
- One and a half may (Fifteen oz) Progresso® Vegetable Classics French onion soup
How to make Italian Sausage Soup.
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, prepare sausage more than medium-high warmth, mixing occasionally, until no longer red; deplete.
- Stir within remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes. Warmth in order to cooking; decrease heat in order to medium-low.
- Cover and cook about Fifteen minutes, stirring from time to time, till mostaccioli is sensitive.
Italian Sausage Soup is ready to serve.
6 servings (about 1 1/2 cups each)