- 2 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, rinsed and dried
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 1 tbsp Italian salad dressing
How to make Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Place slice of cheese on slice of bread; top with red peppers and, if desired, basil leaves.
- Place remaining cheese on top; close with slice of bread.
- Brush dressing over outside surfaces of bread.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook sandwich 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich is ready to serve.