Balsamic Green Bean Salad Ingredients
2 lbs fresh green beans, cut and minimize into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsps . balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1/8 tsp of pepper
- 1 big red onion, chopped
- 4 glasses cherry tomatoes, halved
- A single cup (Several ounces) crumbled feta cheese
How to make Balsamic Green Bean Salad
- Place espresso beans in a Dutch oven and deal with with normal water. Bring to a
boil. Include and cook for 8-10 minutes or until eventually crisp-tender. Drain and
also immediately place beans within ice water. Empty and terry dry.
- In a small bowl, take the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, mustard along
with pepper. Drizzle more than beans. Increase the onion; throw to cover. Cover
and also refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before offering, stir within tomatoes and cheese.
Balsamic Green Bean Salad is ready to serve.
Prep: 30 min. + chilling