Recipes for Italian New Potato Salad
3/4 pound green beans
- Ten to 12 new potatoes (One 1/2 pounds), cut into fourths
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Italian dressing or even balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- One can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
How to make Italian New Potato Salad
- Cut beans in two in the event that desired. Within 2-quart microwavable casserole, place beans, potatoes as well as water. Cover and microwave oven on Higher 10 to Twelve minutes, revolving meal 1/2 change every 4 moments, till potatoes are sensitive; deplete.
- In big cup or even plastic dish, throw beans, potatoes as well as dressing. Add onion and olives; throw. Cover as well as refrigerate 1 to 2 hrs or till cooled.
Italian New Potato Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings