1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 mug Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Three tbsps grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- One and a half(One pound) loaf Italian bread, reduce in to 1 ” cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 mug mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 mugs shredded mozzarella cheese
- Three mugs spaghetti sauce
- One cup water
- Two cloves garlic, minced
How to make Italian Meatball Sandwich Casserole
- Preheat oven in order to 400 levels F (205 levels C).
Blend together onions, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and ground beef. Roll in to 1 ” diameter golf balls, and place in a baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or till beef is not red. Lessen the stove heat in order to Three hundred and fifty levels Y (175 degrees D).
- Set up the bread cubes in a single coating in an ungreased 9×13 inch cooking meal. Blend with each other the actual cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning as well as black pepper until sleek. Spread this mix more than every bread cube. Spread along with 1/2 mug of the grated mozzarella cheese.
- In a big dish, blend together spaghetti sauce, water, as well as garlic clove. Gently stir within meatballs. Pour over the bread and cheese combination in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 levels Y (175 degrees D) for Half an hour, or until warmed through.
Italian Meatball Sandwich Casserole is ready to serve.
30 minutes to make