One and a half lb. lean ground beef
- 1 mug garlic-flavored tomato pasta sauce
- Two (8-oz.) cans Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Four ounce. (One mug) shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make Italian Ground Beef Braids
- Heat stove to 375°F. Squirt Two dessert linens along with nonstick cooking squirt. Dark brown ground beef within big frying pan more than medium-high for 5 in order to 7 minutes or even until completely prepared, mixing often. Drain. Mix in pasta sauce. Remove skillet from heat.
- Separate dough through each cans into 8 rectangles. Place rectangles upon sprayed cookie linens. Securely push perforations in order to close off developing Eight (6×4-inch) rectangles.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup beef combination in One 1/2-inch lengthwise remove down middle of every dough rectangular shape. Best every with Two tbsps mozzarella cheese. Along with scissors or razor-sharp blade, help to make slashes 1 ” aside upon both sides of beef combination. At the same time cross pieces more than filling.
- Bake at 375°F. for 12 to fifteen moments or even until golden brown, changing dessert linens halfway through baking time.
Italian Ground Beef Braids is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 8 sandwiches