1 small zucchini or yellow summer squash , reduce in to 1-inch slices
- Eight cherry tomatoes
- One and a half medium onion, reduce in to eighths
- 1 package (Eight ounces) clean mushroom
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Italian dressing
- One and a half package Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 1/3 cup cold water
How to make Italian Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Toss zucchini, tomatoes, onion, fresh mushrooms as well as dressing in big dish until well covered.
- Brush grill stand lightly along with vegetable oil, or even spray along with cooking squirt. Heat hot coals or propane gas grill with regard to direct warmth. Location vegetables upon grill, using placed spoon. Grill uncovered 4 to 6 in . from medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, turning as soon as and brushing with remaining dressing in bowl, till crisp-tender. Refrigerate veggies discovered in solitary coating while producing pasta.
- Empty Pasta mix in to 3-quart soup pot 2/3 filled with boiling water. Gently boil discovered 12 moments, stirring from time to time.
- Using same dish with any kind of remaining dressing, mix with each other Seasoning mix and cold water; put aside. Drain pasta; wash along with awesome water. Shake to empty well. Reduce grilled veggies in two in the event that desired; stir veggies and pasta in to seasoning mixture. Function instantly, or even refrigerate.
Italian Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Servings: 8 servings