1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Twelve slices white bread
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- One and a half(Large) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- One and a half(Twenty-four oz) jar vodka marinara sauce
How to make Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Preheat your own oven’s broiler.
- Place 6 slices of bread onto a baking linen. Spread a little handful of the actual mozzarella cheese more than every piece.
- Top using the leftover Six slices associated with bread. Mix with each other the butter and garlic powder, clean some over the covers from the sandwiches, or spread using the back of the tbs. Spread with dried oregano.
- Place baking linen underneath the broiler for 2 to three minutes, until gold dark brown. Remove skillet from oven, flip sandwiches, as well as clean the other sides with butter, as well as spread along with oregano. Go back to the actual broiler, and cook until gold, about 2 moments.
- Cut snacks in half diagonally, as well as serve instantly along with vodka sauce on the side with regard to dipping.
Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches is ready to serve.
7 minutes to make