Italian Garlic Bread Ingredients
1 large loaf Italian bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3/4 tsp marjoram
How to make Italian Garlic Bread
- Mince the garlic, then mix it well with the olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cheese, parsley, thyme, and marjoram.
- Slice open the bread and first brush the inside with the garlic and olive oil mixture.
- Sprinkle on the herbs and cheese.
- Lay on on a cookie sheet, with the cheese and herb side facing up.
- Toast under a low broiler for 5-10 minutes, depending upon your oven.
Italian Garlic Bread is ready to serve.