1/2 pound lean (a minimum of 80%) ground beef
- One and a half small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- One and a half may (8 ounce) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- One and a half may (8 ounce) tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter or even margarine, melted
- 1 mug shredded mozzarella cheese (Four ounce)
- 1 mug small-curd cottage cheese
- One and a half mug Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, or chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Italian Fettuccine Pie
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. In 10-inch frying pan, prepare beef and onion more than moderate warmth, stirring occasionally, till beef is actually brown; deplete. Mix in tomatoes, tomato sauce as well as Italian seasoning. Warmth in order to boiling, stirring from time to time. Decrease warmth. Cover; simmer 10 minutes, mixing occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook as well as drain fettuccine because directed on bundle.
- In medium bowl, defeat one of the eggs and also the butter. Stir in fettuccine and mozzarella cheese. In ungreased 9-inch quiche dish or pie dish, spoon and push mixture evenly in base or more side associated with dish.
- In small dish, mix cottage cheese as well as remaining egg; distribute more than fettuccine mixture in dish. Sprinkle along with broccoli. Tea spoon beef combination equally more than best. Spread with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake discovered about 30 minutes or even till warm within center. Allow stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Italian Fettuccine Pie is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings: 6 servings