One 1/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 mug butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Three eggs
- 3 mugs Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- One and a half teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed hard peppermint candies
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Semisweet chocolate chips, in the event that preferred
- Crushed hard peppermint candies, in the event that desired
How to make Italian Christmas Cookie.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Gently oil cookie sheet. Mix sugar, butter, peppermint extract as well as eggs within large bowl along with tea spoon until combined. Mix in flour, baking powder and salt. Stir within 1/2 mug candies and 1/2 cup chocolate chips (money is going to be stiff). Divide money in two. Form every fifty percent in to 10×2-inch rectangle upon dessert linen.
- Bake Thirty in order to Thirty-five moments or even till light gold brown. Awesome upon cookie linen 15 minutes. Reduce crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place pieces, cut sides down, on cookie sheet. Bake about Fifteen minutes or till light dark brown as well as crisp. Immediately eliminate through dessert linen in order to cable stand.
- Melt chocolate chips more than low warmth, stirring occasionally. Dip 1 / 2 of every biscotti in to melted chocolate; spread along with crushed candies. Cool totally upon waxed paper.
Italian Christmas Cookie is ready to serve.