One and a half tablespoon olive oil
- One 1/4 pound. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (5-oz.) may diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained
- 1 (Fifteen or 19-oz.) may cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- One and a half tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp dried basil leaves, in the event that desired
How to make Italian Chicken Sauté
- Heat oil within big frying pan over medium-high heat until warm. Include chicken thighs; prepare until gently browned upon every side.
- Reduce warmth to medium-low. Add garlic to frying pan; cook about 1 minute or even till sensitive. Add tomatoes; include and prepare 10 to 15 moments or even till chicken is actually fork-tender and juices run obvious, stirring from time to time.
- Stir within beans; prepare until thoroughly heated. Spread along with basil.
Italian Chicken Sauté is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings