Recipes for Italian Chicken Bracciole
Four slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 mug chopped onion (One moderate)
- One and a half clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Progresso® Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 mug grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- One and a half egg
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- One and a half tbs olive oil
- One and a half tbs butter or margarine
- One and a half can (Five ounce) diced tomatoes with Italian-style herbs, undrained
- Three tablespoons tomato paste
How to make Italian Chicken Bracciole
- Heat stove in order to 350°F. Squirt 11×7-inch cooking dish along with cooking squirt. In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon more than medium-high heat, stirring frequently, till sharp. Decrease warmth to low; add onion and garlic; prepare 2 to 3 minutes, mixing occasionally, till gentle. Eliminate through heat; stir in bread crumbs. Stir within cheese, rosemary as well as egg; blend nicely.
- Unfold chicken thighs therefore inside encounters up. Tea spoon padding over thighs, a couple of tablespoons each. Fold more than, and safe with toothpicks. In same frying pan, heat olive oil as well as butter. Cook thighs in skillet 2 moments for each side, until dark brown. Place in cooking dish. Within medium bowl, blend diced tomatoes as well as tomato paste. Pour more than chicken.
- Cover along with foil. Make 1 hour to 1 hour Fifteen minutes or even until temperature gauge placed in middle of chicken padding scans 165°F. Function over cooked pasta in the event that desired.
Italian Chicken Bracciole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Servings: 6 servings