- 1 1/2 lb lean (a minimum of 80%) ground beef
- 2 cups soft French bread crumbs
- 1/2 mug shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or even One 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Four cloves garlic, minced
- 1 may (8 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded provolone cheese (Six oz)
- One and a half jar (25 oz) roasted red bell peppers, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
How to make Italian Cheese-Stuffed Meat Loaf
- Heat oven in order to 375°F. Collection 15x10x1-inch skillet along with aluminum foil; squirt foil with cooking spray. In big dish, beat eggs. Stir in ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt, pepper, garlic and 1/2 mug from the pizza sauce till well combined.
- On big sheet of foil, shape beef combination into 12×10-inch rectangle. Best equally along with provolone cheese, roasted peppers as well as olives in order to inside 1/2 in . of sides. Starting with one 10-inch side, roll up; press joints to seal. Place joints aspect down within pan.
- Bake 40 moments. Eliminate through stove; spoon leftover pizza sauce over loaf. Place beef thermometer so light bulb gets to center associated with lf.
- Return in order to stove; make 15-20 moments lengthier or even until loaf is actually completely cooked in center and thermometer scans 160°F. Allow remain 10 minutes before slicing.
Italian Cheese-Stuffed Meat Loaf is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Servings: 8 servings