20 cubes (1/2 in . every) mozzarella cheese (about 3 oz)
- Twenty small pitted ripe olives
- Ten cherry or grape tomatoes, every cut in two
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 mug balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Basil leaves, in the event that desired
How to make Italian Antipasto Kabobs
- In medium nonmetal bowl or resealable food storage plastic material tote, mix sugar, salt, garlic, vinegar, oil as well as mustard. Include cheese, tomatoes as well as olives. Cover as well as refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours in order to marinate.
- With slotted spoon or tongs, eliminate cheese, tomatoes and olives from marinade. On each of 20 decorative toothpicks or bamboo skewers, alternative cheese, tomatoes, olives and basil. Serve immediately or even refrigerate until helping time.
Italian Antipasto Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 20 appetizers