1/4 mug flaked or shredded coconut
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and reduce into chunks (regarding One mug)
- 1 may (20 ounce) pineapple chunks within juice, drained
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- One and a half mug frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
- One and a half container (Four oz) vanilla fat-free pudding
How to make Island Fruit Bowl
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. To toast coconut, put on cookie sheet or in pie skillet. Make Two to four minutes, stirring occasionally, till golden dark brown.
- 2In large dish, lightly mix just about all fresh fruit, the cilantro and ginger. Within small bowl, mix whipped topping as well as pudding till nicely combined. Add to fruit combination; toss gently to mix thoroughly. Spread with coconut.
Island Fruit Bowl is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 servings (3/4 cup each)