One and a halfcup Burgundy or any other Dry Red Wine
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Two Bay Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Whole Thyme
- Three pounds Lean Beef for stewing, cut in to 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 (10-1/2 oz .) cans Condensed Beef Broth, undiluted
- 6 Carrots, scraped and reduce into 2-inch slices
- 12 small Boiling Onions
- Six medium New Potatoes, peeled as well as quartered
How to make Irish Stew
- Add dry red wine, minced garlic, bay leaves, salt, pepper, as well as dried thyme to small bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Location beef cubes within shallow cooking meal. Pour marinade over beef.
- Include baking dish with plastic wrap as well as refrigerate minimal 8 hrs.
- Eliminate beef through marinade. Book gravy, discarding bay leaves.
- Include olive oil in order to stockpot. Warmth over medium warmth.
- Dark brown beef on all sides.
- Mix in condensed beef broth as well as set aside gravy.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high warmth.
- Cover, decrease heat in order to reduced and simmer An hour.
- Mix within sliced carrots, boiling onions, as well as quartered
- Include as well as simmer 30 minutes.
Irish Stew is ready to serve.