2 tablespoons Butter
- One and a halfsmall Onion, chopped
- 1 Celery Stalk, chopped
- Six medium-sized Baking Potatoes, peeled as well as diced
- 2 containers (10-1/2 ounces each) Condensed Chicken Broth
- Two cups plus 3 tablespoons Cold Water, divided
- One and a halfteaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- Two Hard-Cooked Eggs, sliced thin
- chopped Fresh Parsley
How to make Irish Potato Soup
- Include butter to stockpot. Warmth more than medium heat.
- Sauté red onion as well as celery Four minutes to melt onion.
- Mix within potatoes, condensed chicken broth, 2-cups water, Worcestershire sauce, dried thyme, as well as fresh ground black pepper.
- Provide the steam over medium-high warmth.
- Reduce heat in order to low. Simmer Half an hour.
- Include 3-tablespoons water and cornstarch in order to small dish. Mix to combine.
- Stir cornstarch combination in to soups, stir in order to become thick.
Irish Potato Soup is ready to serve.
- Ladle soups in to soups bowls.
- Garnish with egg pieces, and chopped fresh parsley.