Recipes for Instant
Instant Russian Tea Ingredients
1/2 cup instant tea powder
- 2 cups orange-flavored drink mix (e.g. Tang)
- 3 ounces lemonade-flavor drink powder
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
How to make Instant Russian Tea
- In a large bowl, mix together powdered drink mixes, sugar, and spices. Place in jars.
- Instructions to include with gift:
- Place 2 to 3 rounded teaspoonfuls in a cup.
- Add boiling water.
- Instant Russian Tea Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:10 Min
Instant Gajar ka Achar Ingredients:
- Carrots – 500 gm
- Green chili – 100 gm
- Ginger – 100 gm
- Mustard oil – 150 gm
- Asafetida – 2 pinch (grinded)
- Salt – 4 small spoons
- Yellow mustard – 4 small spoons (grinded coarsely)
- Turmeric Powder – 3 small spoons
- Red chili – 1 small spoon
How to make Instant Gajar ka Achar:
- Wash the carrots and peel them. Cut them length wise. Wash the green chili, break their stems and cut them length wise too. Wash the ginger, peel and cut it finely.
- Put oil in the frying pan and heat it. Turn off the burner. First put asafetida into the hot oil and then the turmeric powder. Mix with a stirring spoon. Add carrots, green chili, ginger, salt, red chili powder and yellow mustard and then mix them all properly.
- The Carrot Pickle is ready. Fill the pickle in a glass container. Stir and turn the pickle with a dry and clean stirring spoon everyday for 3 to 4 days. The pickle would be ready after this period. Now you can take out the carrot pickle and eat it whenever you want to. You can store this pickle for one month in winters and for 15 days in summers.
- If you want to store this pickle for longer duration, then put enough oil in the pickle to submerged it fully. Always use a clean and dry spoon to take out the pickle.
Instant Cucumber Pickle Ingredients:
- 4 to 5 baby Cucumbers or 2 medium Cucumber
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp fenugreek seed (methyl) powder
- ¼ tsp asafetida
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp sugar
- Juice of 1 small lime
How to make Instant Cucumber Pickle:
Slice the cucumber and mix with all the ingredients. Can be kept refrigerated for a week.
Instant Coffee Ingredients:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup instant milk powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa (powder)
- 4 TBS Coffee-Mate (powder)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
How to make Instant Coffee:
- In a bowl sprinkle vanilla over the sugar. Stir until well blended and there are no moisture lumps.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir then sift the whole batch so it’s well mixed.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Add 3 tsp per cup of boiling water (or to taste). Top with a bit of whipped cream if you like.