4 mugs frozen potatoes O’Brien with onions and peppers (from 28-oz bag), thawed
- One and a half bag (12 ounce) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen sweet peas, thawed
- One and a half may (Five ounce) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- One and a half teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Twelve chicken drumsticks
- One and a half tablespoon vegetable oil
How to make Indian-Style Curry Chicken
- Heat stove to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) cup cooking meal along with cooking spray. Within large bowl, mix with each other potatoes, peas, tomatoes, Two teaspoons of the curry powder and the salt. Spread evenly within cooking dish.
- In big resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix remaining Two teaspoons curry powder, the flour, paprika as well as garlic salt; shake to mix. Add drumsticks; close off tote, and tremble in order to coat.
- In 12-inch frying pan, warmth oil more than medium-high warmth. Cook drumsticks in oil 8 to 10 moments, turning frequently, till skin is actually dark brown (cook 6 drumsticks at any given time if just about all don’t easily fit in skillet). Location drumsticks in 2 series lengthwise over spud combination, alternating direction of drumsticks to pay for potato combination. Cover firmly along with foil.
- Bake Half an hour. Eliminate aluminum foil; make about Ten minutes longer or till juice associated with poultry is clear when thickest part is actually reduce in order to bone fragments (180°F).
Indian-Style Curry Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 6 servings