Indian Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
Ground chicken – ½ kg
- Onions – 2 nos(chopped)
- Potatoes – 3 nos
- Green chillies – 5 nos(chopped)
- Ginger – 2 tbsp(chopped)
- Garlic – 2 tbsp(chopped)
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves(chopped) – A bunch
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs(chopped)
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Black pepper – ½ tsp
- Bread crumbs – 2 cups
- Egg(beaten) – 1 no
- Vegetable or Canola Oil
How to make Indian Chicken Cutlets
- Wash and drain the chicken.
- Mix it with turmeric powder, salt, pepper and little bit of ginger-garlic paste and half cup of water.
- Cook well, until the water is absorbed.
- Boil potatoes with a pinch of turmeric and mash.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Splutter mustard seeds and sauté onions, until light brown.
- Add curry leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Add the mashed potatoes and the cooked chicken. Keep it on low flame, until the entire water is absorbed.
- Allow the mixture to cool thoroughly.
- Take a handful of this mixture and make balls.
- Dip it in the beaten egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Flatten it out slowly into thick patties. (Disc shapes).
- Shallow fry it in oil, till both the sides turn golden brown.
Indian Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.