One 1/2 cups Green Giant® whole kernel hammer toe
- Eight medium green onions, chopped
- 1 may (Fifteen oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 mug shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 mug Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 mug Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- Two eggs
- Additional Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
How to make Impossibly Easy Southwestern Pie
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch cake dish. Layer hammer toe, onions and beans within cake dish. Spread along with cheese.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, 1/2 cup salsa and also the eggs until blended. Put in to cake plate.
- Bake 35 to Forty minutes or even until blade inserted in center comes out thoroughly clean. Cool 5 moments. Function with salsa.
Impossibly Easy Southwestern Pie is ready to serve.