One and a half pound lean (a minimum of 80%) ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (One cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 mug shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- Two eggs
How to make Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- Heat oven in order to 400°F. Squirt 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking food squirt.
- In 10-inch skillet, prepare beef and onion over medium heat Eight to ten minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is actually dark brown; drain. Stir within salt. Distribute within pie dish. Spread along with cheese.
- In normal size bowl, stir leftover ingredients with hand or cable take till combined. Put into cake dish.
- Bake about Twenty five moments or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 servings