Hawaiian Wedding Cake II Ingredients
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
How to make Hawaiian Wedding Cake II
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions. Bake in a 10×15 inch pan. remove from oven and allow to cool. Spread drained pineapple on top of cooled cake.
- Prepare pudding as instructed on package and set aside. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the prepared pudding. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread evenly over the pineapple.
- Sprinkle top with coconut, chopped walnuts and maraschino cherries. Store in refrigerator.
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake II is ready to serve.