Marshmallow Icing Ingredients
2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
How to make Marshmallow Icing
- Put egg whites, sugar, water and syrup in top of double boiler. Beat until mixed well.
Place over rapidly boiling water. Beat constantly with electric beater while it cooks for
7 minutes or until it will stand in peaks when beater is raised. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows and vanilla. Beat until they melt.
Marshmallow Icing is ready to serve.