Recipes for ice creams
Looking for ice cream recipes? EvernewRecipes has more than 500 trusted ice cream recipes complete with ratings, reviews and serving tips.Sponsored Links:
- Milk, full cream 5 1/2 cups / 1 lt
- Cream 1 1/2 cups / 250 ml
- Sugar 1 2/3 cups / 250 gm
- Bread, white 1
- Almonds (badam), blanched, Peeled, roughly ground 20
- Pistachios (pista) 1/2 cup
- Green cardamoms (choti elaichi), crushed 4
- Saffron (kesar), soaked for 10 minutes a few strands
how to make Kulfi Ice Cream Recipe
- Pour the milk in a thick-bottomed pan, simmer till the milk is reduced to half its original quantity.
- Cool and add cream, sugar, bread, almonds, pistachios, green cardamoms, and saffron, mix well.
- Pour into conical kulfi moulds and seal tightly with silver foil.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- Just prior to serving, remove the moulds from the freezer.
- Dip the bottom of the moulds in hot water just for a second, to loosen the sides, and then invert on to serving plates.
- Serve with faluda (cornflour vermicelli).
Prep Time: 30 Mins
Cook Time: 12 Hrs
- Eggs 4 only yokes
- Sugar 1 1/4 cup
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream (whipped) 2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Yellow color 1 or 2 drops
how to make Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a medium pan, mix egg yokes, milk, sugar and corn flour.
- Cook the mixture on low heat, when it thickens, remove from heat.
- Make it cool, then add color and essence in it mix very well.
- Now fold the cream in that mixture pour it in an ice cream bowl and keep in freezer.
- When it crystallize, take out the bowl from freezer and beat again well, cover the bowl and then refreeze it.
- When sets well serve with chocolate sauce or orange sauce and dry fruits, fresh fruits or jelly, as you like.
Prep Time :10 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Serves: As desired