Recipes for ice creams
Looking for ice cream recipes? EvernewRecipes has more than 500 trusted ice cream recipes complete with ratings, reviews and serving tips.Sponsored Links:
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 1/2 cup sifted confectioner’s sugar
- 1 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp vanila
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 pint whipped cream
- 1 10 oz pkg frozen strawberries
How to make Strawberry Delight Recipe:
- Measure and sift together 3 times the flour and confectioner’s sugar.
- Measure into large bowl egg whites, cream of tartar and salt. Beat with wire whipe or electric mixer until foamy.
- Gradually add 1 cup sugar, 2 tbsp at a time. Continue beating until meringue holds stiff peaks.
- Fold in 1 1/2 tsp vanilla and almond extract.
- Sift gradually flour/sugar mixture over the meringue. Fold in gently just until the flour/sugar mixture disappears.
- Push batter into ungreased 10 inch tube pan. Gently cut through batter with a knife.
- Bake at 375 degrees until top springs back when lightly touched. Invert on funnel; let hang until cold.
- While cooling, whip whipping cream with remaining sugar and vanilla until mixture stands in soft peaks.
- When cake is completely cold, ice sides and slightly over the top edge of the cake with shipped cream. Cover remaining top edge of the cake with thawed strawberries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate 1-3 hours.
Six mugs honey coated corn flakes cereal, crushed
- Two Tablespoons white sugar
- Three Tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 Tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- (optionally available) Toppings: caramel syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream
How to make Green Chile Cornbread.
- Combine crushed cereal, sugar, butter, corn syrup. and cinnamon in a small dish. Set aside.
- Shape ice cream into 3-inch golf balls as well as move within the cereal combination, pushing gently to make sure that the ball is completely coated.
- Place ice cream golf balls in muffin cans and deep freeze till ready to serve.
- To function best along with syrup, whipped topping, and a spread of cinnamon if desired.
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream is ready to serve.
Coffee Ice Cream Punch Ingredients:
- 1 gal. strong coffee, allow to cool
- 1/2 gal, coffee ice cream
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream
- 1 pt. heavy cream, whipped
- Nutmeg or cinnamon
How to make Coffee Ice Cream Punch
- Blend coffee and half of the coffee ice cream to a fairly thick consistency.
- Chill in a punch bowl in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, mix in ice cream balls made with the remaining quart of coffee ice cream and the vanilla ice cream.
- Top with heaps of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- A refreshing change from coffee or tea for warm weather entertaining.
- Makes about 20 to 30 cups.
Coffee Ice Cream Punch is ready to serve.
Coffee Can Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 1 c. cream
- 1 c. milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lg. coffee can
- 1 sm. coffee can
- Crushed ice
- Rock salt
How to make Coffee Can Ice Cream
- Combine the first five ingredients and pour into small coffee can. Place lid on top.
Set small can in large can. Fill space with alternating layers of crushed ice and rock salt.
- Place lid on large can. Roll can back and forth for 10 minutes.
- Open large can and remove salt and melted ice.
- Stir contents of inner can. Replace lid on top.
- Fill space between cans again with layers of crushed ice and rock salt and replace lid.
- Roll another 5-10 minutes until ice cream is set.
- To make flavored ice cream, stir in fruit puree, chocolate sauce or other flavoring.
- To get firmer – place in freezer.
Coffee Can Ice Cream is ready to serve.
Chocolate Chip Banana Sour Cream Bread Ingredients
1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
How to make Chocolate Chip Banana Sour Cream Bread
- 1 Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- 2 Then add the eggs and mix.
- 3 Then put in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4 Add the bananas and sour cream and mix.
- 5 Then add in the chocolate chips and pour into 3 greased loaf pans.
- 6 Bake at 350 for 1 hour, or until a toothpick that has been inserted into the
center comes out clean.
- Chocolate Chip Banana Sour Cream Bread Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 1 1/4 hr
Caramel Apple Trifle Ingredients
3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups chopped peeled tart apples (about 5 medium)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 loaves (10-3/4 ounces each) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Additional apple pie spice, optional
How to make Caramel Apple Trifle
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in the apples, walnuts, brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice. Cook and stir for 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup caramel topping and remaining apple pie spice. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- In a 3-1/2-qt. trifle bowl or glass serving bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, cream cheese mixture and apple mixture. Repeat layers twice. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Sprinkle with additional apple pie spice if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Caramel Apple Trifle is ready to serve.
Yield: 14 servings.
Prep: 40 min. + chilling
Ingredients for Double Cherry Semi Freddo
1kg cherries , stones removed
- 400ml double cream
- 100g icing sugar
- 4 eggs , separated
- wafers , to serve (optional)
How to make Double Cherry Semi Freddo
- Set aside a handful (about 50g) of the pitted cherries. Place the remainder in a large pan set over a medium heat with the cream and 50g icing sugar. Bring up to the boil, then gently simmer for 5 mins until the cherries start to soften. Carefully whizz in a blender, then pass through a sieve.
- Pour a little of the hot cherry cream over the egg yolks, whisk well, then pour back into the pan. Cook for about 5 mins more or until the mixture has thickened a little and will coat the back of a wooden spoon. Pour through a sieve into a bowl, cover the surface with cling film, then leave to cool completely.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form, then whisk in the remaining 50g sugar, 1 tbsp at a time. Keep whisking until the mixture is stiff and resembles shaving foam. Stir a third of the mixture into the cooled cream, mix until it is well incorporated, then gently fold through the remaining mixture in 2 goes.
- Line a 900g loaf tin with cling film. Pour the mixture into the tin, then cover with cling film and place in the freezer for about 3 hrs until just starting to freeze. Stir the whole cherries into the semi-frozen mixture, then return to the freezer for at least 8 hrs or preferably overnight. Serve cut into slices with some berries, or sandwiched between wafers.
Quick Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
How to make Quick Ice Cream:
Combine the frozen strawberries and sugar in a food processor or blender. Process until the fruit is roughly chopped. With the processor running, slowly pour in the heavy cream until fully incorporated. Serve immediately, or freeze for up to one week.
Ingredients for Apple Pie Ice Cre
For Pie Filling
- 10 granny smith apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 3 tbs butter
For Ice Cream
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 cups milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 3 cups apple pie filling, chopped
- 3 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
How to make Apple Pie Ice cream
- To make the pie filling, toss all of the ingredient in a dutch oven or heavy bottomed pan over medium heat and cook just until apples are soft. Set aside to cool.
- For the ice cream, in a large saucepan combine the sugar, flour and salt; gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring continuously, for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour a small amount of the hot milk into the eggs and mix together. This should temper the egg mixture so that the eggs don’t cook. Add the rest of the milk mixture into the eggs and stir well.
- Add the egg mixture back to the saucepan and cook, stirring continuously, until the mixture reaches 160 degrees. Remove from heat. Set the pan in ice and stir for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Whisk in cream until blended. Coarsely chop the pie filling and add to the mixture. Mix in the vanilla and cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream machine or freezer two-thirds full. Freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.
- Yield: 3 quarts