Ice Cream Cone Treats Ingredients
1 (125 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla frosting
- 1 ounce colored candy sprinkles
How to make Ice Cream Cone Treats
- Prepare cake mix batter according to directions, or make any standard cake recipe
batter (i.e. white, chocolate, etc.).
- Place flat-bottomed ice cream cones in the cups of a regular muffin pan. Pour
- enough batter into each cone to fill from 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake at time and temperature as recommended for cupcakes. After they have
cooled, frost with your favorite canned or home-prepared frosting recipe. Decorate
with sprinkles or other decorations of your choice.
Ice Cream Cone Treats is ready to serve.