1 16-ounce can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups coarse soft bread crumbs
How to make Hummus Crusted Chicken
- Place the beans into a food processor along with the lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Process the mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper, and then thickly coat with the hummus.
- Dredge the chicken in the breadcrumbs, pushing to adhere.
- Place the remaining oil into a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken and cook for 14 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink.
Hummus Crusted Chicken is ready to serve.