Bhindi Pyaz Ingredients:
1/2 kilogram Okra/ bhindi slice into 1/2? pieces. Discard top and end.
- 2 med. onions
- 2 med. tomatoes
- 3 large hot green chili cut in thing stripes
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 ts coriander powder
- 1/2 ts mustard powder (Huldi)
- 1/2 ts black pepper powder
- salt to taste
How to make Bhindi Pyaz
- In a large heavy base pan, heat the oil over high heat.
- Add okra and mustard powder and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and put aside.
Fry onion in the same oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add okra(bhindi), chopped tomatoes, green chili and rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with Chapati.