Recipes for hot cocoa
A person cup sugar
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Eight cups 2% milk
- 2/3 cup water
- A couple of teaspoons Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Miniature marshmallows, optional
How to make Hot cocoa Recipe
- In a big big pot, mix the actual sugar, cocoa as well as salt. Fire up inside milk and water. Make plus fire up through method heating till heated up by. Get rid of from your
- warmth; blend within ingredients. Function around glasses by using chocolate buttons in the event wanted. Render: Twelve parts (2-1/2 quarts).
Hot cocoa Recipe is ready to serve.
Homemade Hot Chocolate ingredients
2 (4-ounce) bars 100% cacao baking chocolate
- 1 cup Dutch process cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
How to make Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Place chocolate bars in freezer until completely frozen, about 10 minute. Remove from freezer, break into rough pieces, and place in food processor with cocoa powder, sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Process until completely powdered, about 1 minute. Transfer to airtight container and store in cool, dark place for up to three months.
- To make hot chocolate, combine 1 to 2 tablespoons mixture (or more if desired) with 1 cup boiling milk. stir or whisk until combined. To thicken further, return to heat and simmer for 30 seconds until thick and smooth.
Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix is ready to serve, hot.