Recipes for homemade sauce
Two lbs tomatoes, blanched and peeled
- One and a half (12-oz.) can tomato paste
- One Tablespoons of oregano leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Two mugs water
- 1/4 mug finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
How to make Homemade Tomato Sauce
- In 4-quart saucepan or even Saucepan, saute onions and garlic clove within oil till sensitive. Add remaining ingredients; provide the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce warmth; simmer 1 hour, mixing from time to time. Store within fridge as much as 7 days or in freezer up to 3 months.
Homemade Tomato Sauce is ready to serve.
Homemade Horseradish Sauce Ingredients
3 Tbsp prepared horseradish (here’s how to make prepared horseradish)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives or the greens of a green onion
How to make Homemade Horseradish Sauce
- Mix ingredients together. Serve as a sauce for steak or pork.
- Makes about 1/2 a cup.