Recipes for Home
Home Fried Potatoes Ingredients
4 red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
How to make Home Fried Potatoes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and green pepper. Cook, stirring often, until soft; about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Pour remaining 2 tablespoons of oil into the skillet and turn heat to medium-high. Add potato cubes, salt, paprika and black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned; about 10 minutes. Stir in the onions, green peppers and parsley and cook for another minute. Serve hot.
Breakfast Tortilla Wrap is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:25 Min
Ready In:45 Min
Easy Home Made Cake Ingredients
Plain flour – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Refined oil or plain butter – 1/2 cup
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
How to make Easy Home Made Cake
- Beat the egg very well until it becomes lighter and looks like double the original quantity. (As you do while making omlete )
- Mix sugar and oil together and stir them pretty hard till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the beaten egg to this mixture. Mix well to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Now prepare a mixture of plain flour (maida) and baking powder and sieve it to avoid any lump.
- Now gradually add this maida mixture, to the batter prepared by mixing sugar, oil and egg.
- Note: As you stir the mixture, it will become dense. Add some milk in small amount to make it smooth. Keep on repeating the process of adding maida and then milk as required, till batter is well blended (It should look fluffy/ soft).
- Add Vanilla essence to the batter and again blend thoroughly.
- Grease the baking tin (or cake tin) with oil and dust it by sprinkling maida over greased surface evenly.
- Note: Use baking tin of 6 inch in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
- Note: Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium
- Heat the presure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Caution: If baking tin comes into direct contact of the base of cooker, it can harm ( overbake ) the cake.
- Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter, inside on cooker dish.( Do not put water inside the pressure cooker)
- 1 Close the cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid.Lower the flame from high to low after 2 minutes.
- 1 Let it cook for 40 minutes, then switch off the heat. Do not open the lid immediately.
- 1 After 10 minutes open the lid to check whether the cake is done. Put a skewer inside the cake.
- 1 If the mixture will not stick on it, means that cake is done.
Easy Home Made Cake is ready to serve.