Semolina (Suji) — 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Raisins – One tbsp (fried)
- Cashewnuts — 2 tablespoons (fried)
- Water as well as milk — 2 cups
- Ghee – Three tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
How to make Suji Halwa
- Cook sugar as well as water on the reduced flame until sugar touches. Set aside.
- Warmth the actual ghee until hot. Ignore warmth as well as fry semolina until gentle brown. Keep mixing constantly to avoid the semolina through obtaining burned.
- Include cardamom powder, raisins as well as cashew nuts.
- Add sugar water to the semolina mix as well as stir rapidly to prevent lumps.
- Prepare over medium heat before water will get totally absorbed.
Suji Halwa is ready to serve.