Recipes for Grilled Georgia Peach Lemonade
Four ripe Georgia peaches
- Two lb. fresh lemons
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Six cups water
- 1 cup sugar
How to make Grilled Georgia Peach Lemonade
- Preheat gas grill to medium-high heat.
- Wash peaches. Reduce them in half, eliminate pits, after that reduce in two again (so each mango is actually quartered).
- In the moderate dish, add peaches, 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, and vanilla. Mix well in order to coat peaches and hang apart.
- Wash lemons as well as cut in two. Fruit juice the lemons allowing you to have a couple of cups of lemon juice. Pour lemon juice right into a large glass pitcher and include 6 cups of water as well as 1 cup of sugar. Stir to combine and break down the sugar. Set aside.
- Place the actual mango quarters skin-side down on the hot grill as well as cook for 3 moments. Using a tongs, change the actual peaches as well as barbeque grill another Three moments. Remove peaches from grill.
- Skin peaches as well as merge the mixer (or even use a meals generator) to grind to a smooth pulp. Include the actual pulp to the lemonade combination as well as mix to mix.
- Serve within high glasses more than ice, or chill within the fridge till helping. Take with peppermint leaves, sliced peaches or lemons or any other fresh fruit.
- Summer beverages: Use Grilled Georgia Mango Soda and pop in any of the preferred summer lemonade beverages or even cocktails! Instance: make a virgin Arnie Palmer by mixing half soda and pop and fifty percent chilled ice teas. Add a splash of vodka in order to jazz it up!
Grilled Georgia Peach Lemonade is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 6 tall glasses