Recipes for Green-Tomato Salsa
One and a halfpound green tomatoes or tomatillos, chopped
- Two tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Two tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled as well as cut in to small chunks
How to make Green-Tomato Salsa
- Gently combine tomatoes, onion, chile, cilantro, lime juice, salt as well as pepper within moderate cup bowl. Include avocado as well as toss ingredients with each other.
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of Half an hour prior to helping. Function with tortilla chips (and your preferred margarita).
Green-Tomato Salsa is ready to serve.