Recipes for Greek Chicken Salad Sandwiches
1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup diced, cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- sea salt as well as ground black pepper
- Four little (about 4″ round) pita breads or even two regular size ones
How to make Greek Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Combine the cucumber and the kosher salt inside a fine mesh sieve over a bowl or the sink as well as let sit for regarding Ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the chicken, kalamata olives and feta cheese in a medium dish. Set aside.
- In a small dish, take together the actual white wine vinegar, olive oil and dried basil. Put aside.
- Press gently about the cucumbers to get rid of any extra drinking water and lightly tremble the actual filter. After that, pour into the bowl using the chicken combination. Stir to mix. Put the dressing (the actual white wine combination) more than and stir well. Allow sit for one minute or even two prior to using.
- Cut the actual pita bread into two half-moons. Divide the chicken greens equally among the halves.
- If using little pita breads, two halves is a serving. If utilizing regular size ones, one-half may be the helping.
Greek Chicken Salad Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes