Recipes for Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce
1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- One 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Some ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- A person pinch ground nutmeg
- black pepper to be able to taste
How to make Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce Recipe
- In channel pot, cook white wine above high temperature right until lower by way of half. Put cream, decrease warmth, along with cook until finally decreased through one-third. Create parmesan, gorgonzola in addition to nutmeg. Awaken right up until parmesan cheesse melt in addition to sauce is usually foamy.
Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce Recipe is ready to serve.