Recipes for Glazed Apple Coffee Cake
One and a half (5-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Country® biscuits
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- One and a half tbs Just about all Objective Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1 mug (One medium) peeled, chopped cooking apple
- Two tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon All Objective Flour
- One and a half teaspoon PARKAY Margarine, melted
- Two tablespoons honey
- One and a half tbs PARKAY Margarine
How to make Glazed Apple Coffee Cake.
- Heat stove in order to 375°F. Grease dessert sheet. Individual cookie dough in to 10biscuits. Press away every cookie to a 4-inch circle. Within small bowl,combine brown sugar, flour as well as cinnamon; mix in apple. Placetablespoonful associated with apple mixture in center of each cookie. Fold biscuitsides in order to center to form a cone. Arrange spoke-fashion upon ready cookiesheet. Mix TOPPING elements; sprinkle over diamond ring.
- Bake from 375°F. with regard to 12 to twenty minutes until golden brown. In small saucepan,
- combine honey as well as margarine. Heat over reduced heat, stirring continuously till
- margarine melts and mixture is sleek. Clean on warm espresso dessert. Serve
Glazed Apple Coffee Cake is ready to serve.