Recipes for garlic bread
People from france lf One particular
- Butter One humdred and fifty game master
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp of
- Black pepper (crushed) since essential
- Parsley One particular mug
How to make Garlic Bread
- Location every one of the substances upon people from france lf and also make these people with 180 diplomas pertaining to 6 minutes.
Garlic Bread is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Italian Garlic Bread Ingredients
1 large loaf Italian bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3/4 tsp marjoram
How to make Italian Garlic Bread
- Mince the garlic, then mix it well with the olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cheese, parsley, thyme, and marjoram.
- Slice open the bread and first brush the inside with the garlic and olive oil mixture.
- Sprinkle on the herbs and cheese.
- Lay on on a cookie sheet, with the cheese and herb side facing up.
- Toast under a low broiler for 5-10 minutes, depending upon your oven.
Italian Garlic Bread is ready to serve.
Garlic Cheese Bread Ingredients
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash paprika
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 French bread rolls, halved lengthwise
How to make Garlic Cheese Bread
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic and paprika; stir in cheddar cheese. Place rolls cut side up on a baking sheet; broil 6 in. from the heat for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Spread with cheese mixture. Broil 1 minute longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Garlic Cheese Bread is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:5 Min
Ready In:10 Min
Olive and Garlic Bread Ingredients
4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon non-iodized salt
- 3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup seedless Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
How to make Olive and Garlic Bread
- In a medium bowl dissolve sugar in 1/2 cup warm water. To proof yeast, stir in yeast and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Preheat oven to 105 degree F (40 degrees C). Warm an oven-safe bowl in the oven.
- Place flour in bowl of food processor. Add salt and pulse for a few seconds.
- Start food processor. Pour proofed yeast into flour through hole. Immediately add the additional 3/4 cup warm water, then the olive oil. Process for about 1 minute or until dough ball cleans the sides of the processor bowl. If dough is too wet add a little flour through the top while processing, or if too dry, add a little more water.
- Turn off food processor. Remove lid and transfer dough to the heated bowl. Cover with a plate or plastic wrap.
- Let rise for 1/2 hour in a warm place.
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic and chopped olives. Set aside.
- Once dough has risen transfer dough to a lightly floured board. Make an indentation in the dough and place olive mixture inside. Knead dough 10 times. Bulk of mixture should remain in middle of dough. Form dough into a log or round loaf shape.
- Sprinkle cornmeal onto greased baking sheet and place loaf on top. Turn oven to 150 degrees F (65 degrees C) for 2 minutes and then turn off.
- Let dough rise in warm oven for 1/2 hour, or until light and puffy. Remove loaf and increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake bread at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Olive and Garlic Bread Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:30 Min
Spaghetti seems lonely without garlic bread. There are several methods for making garlic bread, the most simple being just rubbing a cut clove of garlic over slices of Italian or French bread, spreading the bread with butter and heating in the oven.
Here are a couple of methods that make tasty garlic bread
Garlic Bread Ingredients
- 1 16-ounce loaf of Italian bread or French bread
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
How to make Garlic Bread
Toasted garlic bread recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread in half, horizontally. Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the the two bread halves. Place on a sturdy baking pan (one that can handle high temperatures, not a cookie sheet) and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over bread if you want. Return to oven on the highest rack. Broil on high heat for 2-3 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to toast and the cheese (if you are using cheese) bubbles. Watch very carefully while broiling. The bread can easily go from un-toasted to burnt.
- Remove from oven, let cool a minute. Remove from pan and make 1-inch thick slices.
- Garlic bread is ready to serve.
Soft garlic bread recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make the butter, garlic, parsley mixture as above.
- Make 1-inch thick slices into the bread, but do not go all the way through, just to the bottom crust.
- Put a teaspoon or two of the butter mixture between each slice.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil and heat for 15 minutes in the oven.
- serve Garlic bread.