Recipes for fudge
Chocolate Nut Fudge Rolls Ingredients
2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 3 cups chopped walnuts
How to make Chocolate Nut Fudge Rolls
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat. Add sugar, milk, honey and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cover and continue to boil for 2 minutes. Uncover and cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 240° (soft-ball stage). Remove from the heat; stir in vinegar.
- Let cool to 110°. Add vanilla; beat vigorously until mixture thickens and loses it gloss, about 8-10 minutes. Turn onto a buttered baking sheet. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Knead for 2-3 minutes. Shape into 4-in. x 1-1/2-in. rolls. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; chill for 3-4 hours.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip rolls in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Roll in nuts. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets and chill until firm. Cut into 1/4-in. slices.
Chocolate Nut Fudge Rolls is ready to serve.
Prep: 30 min. + chilling Cook: 25 min. + cooling
Dates Fudge Cake Ingredients :
Eggs – 2
- Maida – 1 1/2 cups
- Soda-bi-carbonate – 1 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Powdered sugar- 1 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Caramalised sugar – 1 tsp
- Cocoa or drinking chocolate powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Instant coffee powder or maltova – 1 1/2 tbsp.
How to make Dates Fudge Cake
- Sift flour soda and salt for three times.
- Take warm milk in a cup, mix cocoa, coffee powder and caramel powder.
- Cream butter, sugar and egg yolks till fluffy.
- Add maida little by little with chopped dates and essence.
- Beat with a wooden laddle in circular motion.
- Finally add stiffy beaten egg whites and fold gently.
- Bake in a moderate oven till brown on top.
Dates Fudge Cake is ready to serve.
Peanut Butter Fudge Cake Ingredients
18 1/4 ounce Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 ea Eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 2 cups Chocolate covered peanut butter cups chopped (about 8
ounces) plus more for ganish
- 8 ounce Dark chocolate chopped
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Creamy peanut butter
How to make Peanut Butter Fudge Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat two 9″ round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray. Line with waxed paper; coat paper.
- In large bowl, beat first four ingredients on low for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium-high and beat for 2 minutes, scraping down bowl as necessary. Fold in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Divide batter between pans and bake for about 34 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Turn out cakes and cool completely, removing wax paper immediately.
- Place chopped dark chocolate in pyrex bowl. Heat cream just to a boil and pour over chocolate, whisking until chocolate melts. Add peanut butter and whisk until smooth.
- Trim top of cake layers flat. Place one layer on cooling rack and place on baking sheet. Pour 1 cup frosting on top; spread evenly with spatula. Top with other layer. Pour remaining frosting over top, allowing to spill over sides. Smooth top and sides with spatula. Refrigerate one hour to set. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with additional chopped peanut butter cups. (Trim just around perimeter for a pretty effect).
- Peanut Butter Fudge Cake is ready to serve.
Coffee Fudge Cake with Caramel Crunch Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 2 1-ounce squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur, or cold coffee
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped nuts
How to make Coffee Fudge Cake with Caramel Crunch:
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13-by-9-inch baking pan. In large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup margarine and chocolate. Add water; bring to a boil. Stir in oats, sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, chocolate syrup, liqueur, vanilla and eggs; mix well. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Stir flour, baking soda and salt into chocolate mixture, mixing well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center. As soon as cake is removed from oven, in small saucepan combine all topping ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour over hot cake. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for about 2 minutes or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.
Trifle with Brownies Ingredients
1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
How to make Trifle Recipe with Brownies
- Prepare and bake brownies According To package directions for cake-like brownies, Using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Completely cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or Until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping.
- Cut the brownies into 1-Writing. cubes, place half in a 3-qt. glass trifle bowl or serving dish. Cover with half of the pudding. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Please tick your leftovers.
- Trifle Recipe with Brownies is ready to serve.
Prep: 20 min
Bake: 25 min + cooling
Yield: 16 servings
Vanilla Fudge Ingredients:
- oil, for greasing
- 300 ml milk
- 350 g caster sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Conversion Calculator
How to make Vanilla Fudge:
- Grease an 18cm square cake tin.
- Put the milk, sugar and butter in a heavy-based saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring all the time, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring all the time.
- When the mixture reaches the soft-ball stage (115°C on a sugar thermometer), remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat the mixture with a spoon for a few minutes until it starts to thicken and the gloss disappears.
- Pour into the prepared tin and leave to set at room temperature (do not put it in the fridge).
- Once set, cut the fudge into small squares and store in a sealed container.
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 tbsp Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Almonds
- 1 tsp Cashew Nuts
How to make Hot Chocolate Fudge:
- Put chocolate chips and whipping cream in a pan and heat it over medium flame, while stirring constantly.
- Once chocolate is melted, mix vanilla essence in it and stir.
- Take a conical glass and pour hot chocolate mixture in it.
- Top the mixture with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Again pour some sauce on it.
- Add 2 more scoops and pour more sauce on it.
- Sprinkle cashew nuts on top.
- Hot Chocolate Fudge is ready.