Recipes for fruit
Fruit Yogurt Ingredients:
300 g Yogurt (whisked)
- Powdered Sugar to taste
- 150 g Seasonal Fruit (Finely chopped or pureed)
How to make Fruit Yogurt:
- Add the fruits to the yogurt and mix well, keeping few fruit slices or a tbsp of puree for decoration.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar if necessary. Pour the mixture into serving glasses and chill for at least an hour.
Fruit Yogurt is ready to serve.
Dry Fruit Kheer Ingredients:
1/2 cup Almond (Badam)
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 tblsp Sugar
- 5 crushed Cardamoms
- a pinch of Saffron (Kesar), soaked in lukewarm milk
How to make badam kheer:
- Boil half a litre of water in a sauce pan . add the almonds when the water is boiling and cook for 2 minutes. remove from the flame and drain.
- Remove the skin of the almonds and grind to a fine paste.
- Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan. when the milk begins to boil add the almond paste and the sugar and cook for 5 minutes over a low flame stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame.. add the dissolved saffron and the crushed cardamoms.
- Allow to cool and serve chilled.
Dry Fruit Kheer is ready to serve.
Eggless Fruit Cake Ingredients
3/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 3/4 cup dried mixed fruit, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups self-rising flour
How to make Eggless Fruit Cake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a saucepan, combine the water, butter, sugar, nutmeg, mixed spice and fruit. Stir over medium heat until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil, then simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly until lukewarm. Stir in baking soda.
- Sift flour into a large bowl and make a well in the center. Pour the fruit mixture into the flour, and mix together until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing surface with the back of a spoon. Bake in the preheated oven for 75 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack and cool completely.
Eggless Fruit Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:1 Day 9 Hrs 40 Min
Cook Time:5 Days 6 Hrs 18 Min
Ready In:6 Days 15 Hrs 58 Min
Fresh Fruit Cake Ingredients
4 egg whites
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 cups whipped cream
How to make Fresh Fruit Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 10 inch round cake pan.
- Combine the egg whites and water in a large glass or metal bowl. Whip the egg whites to soft peaks in a large bowl. Continue to whip, while gradually adding sugar until egg whites can stand in stiff peaks. Continue to whip on medium speed while adding one egg yolk at a time. Combine the flour and baking powder; fold gently into the batter. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Stir the cornstarch with the water in a small bowl to dissolve and set aside. In a medium saucepan, beat together the sweetened condensed milk and the egg yolks. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in the cornstarch mixture. When the filling thickens, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Mix together the strawberries, peaches, and blueberries in a medium bowl. Using a thread or a bread knife, slice the cooled cake in half horizontally. Spread the mixed fruit across the bottom half of the cake, pour any fruit juice over the berries to moisten the cake. Spread the cream filling over the top of the fruit. Top with the other half of the cake. Frost the cake with whipped cream or your favorite white frosting.
Fresh Fruit Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:40 Min
Cook Time:30 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 40 Min
Eggless Dry Fruit Cake Ingredients:
Flour 200 gms
- Butter 125 ml
- Dry fruits 1 cup (Almond, Cashewnut, Sweet Ashgourd Pieces(petha), Figs, Dates, Walnuts,Cinnamon Powder Two Pinch, Lime Peel, Julian Ginger )
- Icing Sugar 150 gms
- Milk 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 2 pinch
- Rum 1/4 cup
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Semolina 2 tbsp
How to make Eggless Dry Fruit Cake
- Take dry fruits and rum and soak it for about one week.
- Mix flour baking powder and coco powder by sieving it thrice.
- Mix a little bit flour in dry fruits
- Cream butter and sugar .
- In butter and sugar mixture slowly add flour mix
- Also alternatively add milk and caramel syrup.
- Now add dry fruits and mix it.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- Bake the cake for about 40 minutes at 250 degree C.
- Eggless Dry Fruit Cake is ready to serve.
Easy Fruit Salad Ingredients
1 can each:
- fruit cocktail
- mandarin oranges
- pineapples chunk
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
How to make Easy Fruit Salad
- Open all pineapple and oranges first, drain into small bowl and save juice. If using banana and apple, cut into bite-sized pieces and soak in pineapple/orange juice, set aside. Open other fruits and drain juice, saving for something else, Put them in a large bowl then drain apple/ bananas and add to fruit. Chill and serve. Sometimes I add chopped nuts and serve Cool Whip on the side. Mix small amount of juice back in to desired moistness.
- Easy Fruit Salad is ready to serve.
Pistachio Fruit Salad Ingredients
1 (20 ounce) can crushed unsweetened pineapple
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can unsweetened fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
How to make Pistachio Fruit Salad
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a bowl, whisk together reserved juice and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the pineapple, fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Pistachio Fruit Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min
Servings : 6
American Fruit Salad Ingredients:
2 cups plain yogurt, or dairy sour cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pound natural or tropical trail mix, (nuts, dried fruits, coconut)
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 pears, cored and sliced
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
How to make American Fruit Salad
- Combine yogurt, honey and spices in small bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Pour dressing over fruit mixture and toss lightly. Cover and chill 2 to 4 hours. Toss before serving.
- American Fruit Salad is ready to serve.
Strawberry Fruit Dip Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package strawberry-flavored cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
How to make Strawberry Fruit Dip
- In a medium bowl, mix the strawberry-flavored cream cheese and marshmallow creme until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour before serving.
- Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe is ready to serve.
Fruit Dip I Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
How to make Fruit Dip I
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add marshmallow creme and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Fruit Dip I is ready to serve.